Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Turn Back

Gonna be busy soon..
Due to exam and assignments..
Kinda hard 2 find actors.. *sigh*
Lack of frens which is girl I guess..
I noe wad Edmund will say..
"Face Problem ba u!" Hahaha!
*ahem* Anyway I'll try my best 2 post my arts..
Been working on Wolf as our trademark on de vid..
I'll post my idea and Ezra's idea..
His idea require lots of work..
Need 2 take de challenge!

De art for today..
Its from Mythology Legion..
Its my old collection which I wanna make it become....
Either Manga or Game!
Muahahaha! Gonna dream big to succeed rite?
Anyway.. Here's de art..
De art is for LemonTehPing by the way..
She's been wanting to see it..
Sorry been taking awhile LemonTehPing..

And again.. CLICK THE PICTURE

Dun be lazy.. Its juz one click and u shall see it.
Tried big head style.. I forgot to fix his leg armor..
Once I ink it... then i realized.. Damn...
Anyway.. Here it is Sara..
Hope u online soon.. Still waiting for u 2 join!

Embrace your Dreams..

No comments:

Post a Comment