Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Beginning

Finally we are able to create this blog..
Can say that I wanted to create this in a long time..
Why can't make it sooner?
  1. I lack of confidence
  2. Was waiting for LemonTehPing to join (even now)
  3. Kinda busy wif Assignments
Little rite? Well.. This little thing delayed me..
O yea.. Not to mention I had someone to join me!
Introducing Kyo! It's my fren's sibling!

Now Here's de Opening Art
Its Drawn by Pencil..
Dun really dare to Ink tho..


Click to View. (the picture)

And by the way..
Please leave a comment to say so that i noe ur here..
Thank You.

3 comments:

  1. lemme quote ur phrase:
    "Finally WE are able to create this blog.."

    you and who oh? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. okaaayyy... i take back what i said earlier...
    hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. Didnt read finish alredi put comment ka u? kekekeke~

    ReplyDelete