Sunday, March 29, 2009

End of Earth Hour

well, im approx. 14.5 hours late to say that but...oh well =/

did anyone turn their lights off during earth hour?
well, i did....for the first 5 mins XD
my dad came home and turn the lights on again (lol)
just now, i watched some earth hour countdown on youtube and i was pretty much...speechless
ppl cheered just becus lights are turned off...
call me unenthusiastic if u will, but i really felt = ="" (cant describe in words)

anyways, out of the topic...

Click Here to View
tried to stick to originality as much as possible :3

4 comments:

  1. The whole layout is awesome but a lot of anatomy problems. Not that I'm good and all but anatomy is very important if ur doing large scale pictures. I could draw on ur pic to highlight those anomalies if u like. Count this as constructive criticism. =p. (Which I'm quite good at... hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LTP-yea i know ^^" i dont my plan my drawings b4 i draw(even if i did, i dont always stick 2 it :P)
    the highlights would really help, thx in advance :)

    @JK-...memang my drawing seems uncomplete XD

    @CR-thank you very much ^^

    ReplyDelete