Saturday, March 14, 2009

For The Frozen Throne

I watched Watchmen
and man I tell u.. So many history!
History of each super heroes!
ARRGGHH! Climax is the ending!
*ahem* Enuf wif the spoilers..
Next.. I watched Dragon Ball Evolution
I still thinks Goku should be chinese or jap..
Not much action and total story change (duh)
But loving de ending song by Ayumi!


Her new Album picture
Rule/Sparkle by Ayumi Hamasaki

Next is...
Accepted Jerm's request to draw de Lich King
Yes! De Lich King..
I woke up early in de morning at 6.20am..
To play basketball.. (Forced)
After tat i got nothing 2 do..
And tats how de Lich King is produced! (by me)
Click somewhere around HERE to view.

Comments comments comments pls?

Embrace your Dreams..

2 comments:

  1. the artwork is....So Cool!! XD XD
    ayu~ so long din hear song edi =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha~ Thank u thank u~
    Ayu punya song.. I rarely hear her song..
    But this is nice!
    I love Utada Hikaru more! =D

    ReplyDelete