Thursday, March 19, 2009

Can I really be the Hero?

Today...
Hang out wif de gang...
Wif special guest Beverly Tam!
Skipped Moral and went for Yam cha..
After that Basketball!
But plan kinda ruined due to rain..
God be is angry coz we be skipping Moral..
So played a match half way..
Hurt my neck.. I cant look right!

Then.. something special happened!
Well.. for me...
I've beaten Prinny:Can I really be the Hero?
Why de big deal?
De Last Boss... Its super duper damp Hard!
I've tried many times 2 beat it last week..
Sacrificed my 70 Prinnies!
Even Gamespot said "Freakingly HARD Last Boss"
Due to de armor and the timer..
So I finished Patapon de day after yesterday..
And today this! "Light shine from above"

I am proud of myself!

and the ending song is nice~

Listen and Enjoy

I are be Happi!

Embrace your Dreams..

No comments:

Post a Comment