Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Secret and Bonus

Wanna noe a secret?
De SPM Cert can unlock another cert..
The English 1119 Cert!
Useful when going oversea study..
Went to Lok Yuk wif Bev, Tan and Liew..
But haven't arrive yet...
So... We melepak at Centre Point..
Man... KK is boring...

Anywayz.. I've beaten Prinny game again!
Finished the bonus story..
The bonus story contains... ASAGI!!
Nippon Ichi's secret character...
I feel sorry for her...
She was trick about being the starring in de game..
In Disgaea, Soul Nomad and Makai Kingdom too..
She tried so hard juz 2 be a Hero..
At last.. She died and become a Prinny!
I drew her juz now..


She's nicknamed as "The Tragic Heroine"
I hope they make her a main character..
She's very cool character for me!
Her ending song after beating her..


Enjoy the Song..
She got her own Theme song too..
But 1 song is enough..

Embrace your Dreams..

No comments:

Post a Comment