Monday, May 4, 2009

My fanart for Ray-sama's Jericho (or is his name still jericho o_O)

Does he look like some other character out there?



Lotsa lovely critiques appreciated. BG sucks. I hate it but I don't wanna work on it anymore.

Edit: The bg was layered using textures. Textures from cgtextures.com. Kudos to the people there and pose was referenced too. Just to say that i'm not a genius or anything. =]

To my lovely co-artists', here is a very good way in designing your characters to give them more depth and to understand them better. The 100 Most Important Things To Know About Your Character

4 comments:

  1. woahh double thumbs up~!! looks like it's water-colored =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wuah!!! Masta LTP~!! Which Jericho? The Shadow Knight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: Kyo
    lol. i based him on your design my dear. but lesser some stuff cuz i think that if i did a close up then i would put in all those accesories. the pic is too big. =]

    Re: Ray
    I dunno. Which one does he look like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ The 100 Most Important Things To Know About Your Character questions...they're complicated for my tiny brain XD

    ReplyDelete